Thermal Transfer Films for Screen Print
Thermal Transfer vs. Direct Screen Printing
- More Flexible
- Increased Profitability
- Ensures Better Printing Quality
- Allows Short Production Runs
- Simple And Easy To Learn
Thermacrom Film vs. Paper
Thermally Stabilized Pet
- Dimensionally Stable, Inter-Color Heating Not Required For Multicolor Jobs
- Not Affected By Humidity
- Transparent Polyester Allows For Easy Positioning Of The Image
- Specialized Coatings For Matte And Gloss Finish
- Can Handle Higher Ink Load For A More Durable Print
- Superior Protection In Shipping And Handling
- Capable Of Higher Image Resolution And Detail
|Product||Description||Peel Type||Release Type|
|Thermacrom Clear||Clear, thermally stabilized PET film. Release coating on one side and an antistatic treatment on the other side.
|Thermacrom Matte||Clear, thermally stabilized PET film. Release coating on one side and an antistatic treatment on the other side.||Hot Peel||Standard|
|Thermacrom Matte Duo||Thermally stabilized PET film. Matte Release coating on both sides||Cold Peel||Standard|
|Thermacrom Matte LR||Clear, thermally stabilized BPET film. Low-Release coating on one side and an antistatic treatment on the other side.||Hot Peel||Low|
Thermal Transfer Films for Solvent Printing
Thermoflex is a white film that can be printed with Eco Solvent inks giving excellent color control and resolution. Thermoflex is stable and can be applied to fabric, shirts or any clothing for casual decoration or industrial use.
Thermoflex is a thin film that gives excellent transfer while keeping the hand and feel of the original garment. Designed to be printed with Eco-solvet inks, It can be thermally transferred using any flat press using a hot or cold peel method. The white base blocks any fabric effect and shows the bright colors of the image.